Trying for somebody to resolve your college or university issues? Very well, purchase customized records from us and ignore your research! The finest authors tend to be your assistance coursework writing service.
Membership shall be open to corporations offering higher education programmes leading to a degree corresponding to Level 5 or above of the Sri Lanka Qualifications Framework or equivalent awards.
There shall be three categories of members:
- Founder Members
- Full Members
- Associate Members
To be eligible for full membership an applicant shall satisfy the following criteria.
- Have an investment of a minimum of LKR 100 Million.
- Have a minimum number of 300 full-time equivalent undergraduate/post graduate students enrolled in education programmes leading to the award of a degree or equivalent qualifications.
- The number of full-time or full-time equivalent academic staff and students should be in the ratio of 1:30 of which 50% must be on the full-time basis.
- Have been in the provision of education programmes, leading to the award of degrees,for more than 3 years.
- Have the annual accounts approved by a Charted Auditor
Applicants who fail to satisfy the aforesaid conditions for full membership may be granted
- Associate Membership subject to an assessment of the applicant’s capacity to meet the Association’s objectives in accordance with pre-determined conditions and rules established by the executive committee. An associate member shall be entitled to apply for full membership on satisfying the criteria for full membership given above.
- An associate member shall not be entitled to be elected to the executive committee but may be appointed to any subcommittee or academic cell established by it.